前言:
回顾三年的学习生涯,我早已把江科烙印刻进心中。有欢笑,有感动,有汗水,也有泪水。在某一天晚上,我即兴而发创作出这首诗中英双语诗歌《繁星之爱》,以此来纪念我的母校,纪念我的青春。
我把江科比作我的恋人,求学比作求爱。热烈而真诚,温柔又浪漫。繁星是可遇不可求的,但我依然向往。繁星即是江科,江科就是繁星一颗。故名繁星之爱。
本诗歌的核心是在追寻繁星、流星的脚步,是一个寻爱的过程,但答案其实早已明了。对我而言,繁星是我的一个梦想,而江科是我梦想之中的缩影。寻爱的过程也可以理解为“问道”。爱在哪里即是我灵魂深处对于这个世界的一个反问,但文章标题早已将爱的哪里给出了回复。
30周年校庆对于母校而言是意义重大的,这一路的成长难免磕磕碰碰,阳光总在风雨后,繁星依然是那颗繁星,时代在发展,母校也会有更好的改变。
祝福祖国繁荣昌盛,愿母校愈来愈好。
繁星之爱
Love in JXUT
您远在千里之外,
You are a million miles away,
我拼命追随你的脚步,日复一日。
I desperately follow your footsteps every day.
请告诉我该何去何从,
Tell me where to go and
我绝不让自己失望。
I will never let myself down.
你的爱在哪里?
Where is your love?
带我去到驰骋奔驰之地,
Take me to the place I used to run,
让我回忆初来乍到的场景。
Remember the house where I was born.
蓝天阁下任由记忆洪流倾泻,
Let memories flow under the lan tian attic,
科技环旁放肆畅想光明未来。
Imagining the Future by the Science Ring.
在我的梦里,
In my dreams,
我感受到了你的光芒,
I feel your light,
感受到了爱的重生,
I feel love is born again
夜色如水
Night is like water
萤火虫在月光下随着星星闪耀,
Fireflies in the moonlight rising stars,
你在黑夜中起舞。
You dance in the dark.
我将脑袋探出窗外,
Head floats out the window,
一束微光照进我的瞳孔,
The shimmer takes my eye,
我抬起头,
I lift my head,
璀璨耀眼的天幕让我睁不开眼,
Blinded by the sky,
我情不自禁,
I can't help it,
追随到十字路口,
Chasin’ down the street
我爱上了这繁华之星,
I’m in love with a shootin’ star
我愿把我缠满爱意献给这颗璀璨之星。
Gave my love to a shootin’ star.
但它闪烁宇宙之中,
Blinking in the universe,
藏与蓝天白云之上,让我望尘莫及。
Hidden in the sky, I can't reach it.
今夜银河倒泄,
It rained heavily tonight,
但暴风雨总有平息的那一刻,
But the storm will stop,
我会昂首挺胸,
I will adjust the status
再次启程。
New start.
天亮了,
It's dawn,
您遥不可及,
You are out of reach,
我心中明白,但我依然向往。
I understand in my heart, but I still yearn for it.
请告诉我该何去何从,
Tell me where to go and,
我绝不让自己失望。
I won’t break my heart no.
你的爱在哪里?
Where is your love?
爱
Love
在江科
In the JXUT